Range Rover Clutch Replacement LiverpoolOver time, your Range Rover clutch wears out. The bite point will slowly travel higher and higher, and eventually, the clutch begins to slip. This reduces acceleration and eventually stops the Range Rover’s transmission from working at all. Don’t leave it till too late: a Range Rover clutch costs less than you think when you choose an independent Liverpool Range Rover specialist.
Range Rover Clutch ReplacementSome of the common signs that your Range Rover might need a new clutch are:
- A rattling or grinding sound when you change gear
- Difficulty changing gears
- The Range Rover clutch ‘slips’ causing loss of drive
- The engine revs climb or fall when idling or travelling at a constant speed
- You are able to rev the Range Rover’s engine, but the road speed barely increases