Land Rover Clutch Replacement LiverpoolOver time, your Land Rover clutch wears out. The bite point slowly travels higher and higher, and eventually, the clutch will begin to slip which reduces acceleration and eventually stops the Land Rover transmission from working at all. Don’t leave it too late: a Land Rover clutch costs less than you think when you use an independent Liverpool Land Rover specialist.
Land Rover Clutch ReplacementSome of the common signs that your Land Rover might need a new clutch are:
- Difficulty changing gears
- A rattling or grinding sound when you change gear
- You are able to rev the Land Rover’s engine, but the road speed barely increases
- The engine revs climb or fall when idling or travelling at a constant speed
- The Land Rover clutch may ‘slip’ causing a loss of drive